Saturday, April 24, 2010

WWE Foods

I was watching some old WWF shows online the other day and I was thinking about the old WWF cereal. I guess I was hungry at the time so I had food on my mind. But I remember as a kid going to the grocery store and looking for the WWF cereal. I would look through all the boxes to find the best wrestler. I was a huge Ultimate Warrior fan at the time so thats what I was really looking for.
Photobucket
I never did get a really cool wrestler because the best ones were always gone before I got there.

The WWF had there own branded foods back in the day. The cereal is the only one I remember because its the only stuff I could find and I never found the ice cream bars.
Photobucket
The WWF foods back in the 90's were a great idea. At the time the WWF was watered down and mainly appealed to kids. So I think now its a good idea for the WWE. With the PG rating attracting so many kids, the WWE could capitalize on the specialty packaged WWE foods. Ranging from cereal to ice cream bars to candy.

The WWE could create a new revenue stream by having a food line with the faces of the WWE on the food. Kids love the WWE and John Cena but I believe kids would love candy and John Cena together. This would be a great oppertunity for the WWE now or in the future.
Photobucket

No comments: